The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks i just registered today, thought i'd say hello and let yall know ive officially been bit with the Seiko Diver Bug! I have and have had PAM, Rollie, and Omega divers over the years. I never knew that Seiko made and HAS been making exceptional divers. Now that ive stumbled upon them, its all i think about. Im totally in love with the "Turtle" and the 6105 8110. I must own each of these...SOON!! Ive already got a 7002 on the way, so until it arrives I'll be pouring over different straps for it. Anyways im gonna keep researching and discovering. Oh and sorry in advance for any over asked questions that have been beaten to death here in the past, but being a member of other watch forums i know the routine, (search bar is your friend), i ll only bug you if i cant find it there. Thanks and Best Regards.

Cecil-the-"Turtle"/Richard

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Just use the term

Please ....use .... " Cushion Case ", that would be just fine. Some
of us have come to despise that reference to that particular
series of ..." Diver Watch ".
But it will just fine as you go along using ...... " Cushion Case ",
in your postings and replys.:13:
" Turtle ", is not a .... "Cool referred name ", here to many.

:s_hi: , Aloha and ......:welcome:, I am LongBike from Hawaii.
Thank very much, and its appreciated.
Aloha

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
No Problem

You are Forgiven.
Thank you.

Now that you are Forgiven, go for it and get what you came for. People on here are very knowledgeable and helpful and will meet your need where ever you might want to go.
Special Secret Advice:
Credit cards and PayPal are just a few fun things to have, you will see all this in a very short time.
Aloha

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
Welcome to the forum..if you need anything..feel free to ask...glad to have you with us

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Welcome. Only the Philippine puppy mill Ebay sellers use the term turtle.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi Cecil-the-Cushion, and welcome :)

I't a fun and addictive hobby. and there is a lot too learn.

I have learnt about 0,001 %, but there are some really cool and knowledgeable guys here, who just cant stop themselves from helping out newbies like you and me :)

Welcome

·
Administrator
34,163 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum Cecil, you obviously have good taste :)

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
the 6105 is a must have watch for sure..

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome! Also take a look at Seiko's modern divers. The SPORK, Sumo and Stargate are very nice watches and the SRP "mini Tunas" are also excellent value for the money.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts