The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi John,

Yeah the date wheel is a little lazy.

Its not centreing quite right and also when turning the crown to manually change it, it doesn't click into place as surely as it should

I can live with it as it was a decent price - but if you have any ideas i would be grateful to hear them.

The dial, hands and movement look pristine to be honest. The case is used but nothing major wrong with it. Could just do with a new insert and glass.

Cheers

Barry

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
I really like them..more i see them..more i like them..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Are they all quartz? Or do they come in automatic as well? I think they are really unique looking. I know next to nothing about them however they are interesting. Thanks fellas.
Craig.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Purely quartz. 2 versions - one in s/s with the gold highlights and the other in Ti without any gold.

From what i believe, and maybe wrong here - they were a precursor to the 600m shrouded Tuna.

·
Registered
549 Posts
so barry and pedals, are you going to wear them on the rubber or something else.

if something else, what do you have in mind. its just that i have been thinking of what to put it on for a while. i have searched google images and have only found it on rubber and mesh. not really keen on either.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Purely quartz. 2 versions - one in s/s with the gold highlights and the other in Ti without any gold.

From what i believe, and maybe wrong here - they were a precursor to the 600m shrouded Tuna.

Fantastic watches, but not a precursor to the 6159 tuna. Came out well before, in 1975 I think,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts