The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
33,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few of mine (there are many more) which when I am speaking about them I tend to refer to there nick name before I quote there correct model number, yes I agree I am a bad man but sorry I can't help it and often the watch is not the correct one for the nick name :)

I know I fall into at least two of the categories below, lazy and my memory, well lets just not talk about it :) as for the in crowd I have yet to find them, please advise anyone in the in crowd ?

Whether people use them to be seen as part of 'the in crowd', out of sheer laziness, or simply have the memory span of a goldfish, I have no absolutely no idea. :rolleyes:

Alien

Arnie

Great Blue Hole

Pogue

Poor Mans Sunrise

Vulcan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Here is a few of mine (there are many more) which when I am speaking about them I tend to refer to there nick name before I quote there correct model number, yes I agree I am a bad man but sorry I can't help it and often the watch is not the correct one for the nick name :)

I know I fall into at least two of the categories below, lazy and my memory, well lets just not talk about it :) as for the in crowd I have yet to find them, please advise anyone in the in crowd ?

Whether people use them to be seen as part of 'the in crowd', out of sheer laziness, or simply have the memory span of a goldfish, I have no absolutely no idea. :rolleyes:

Alien

View attachment 480449

Arnie

View attachment 480450

Great Blue Hole

View attachment 480452

Pogue

View attachment 480453

Poor Mans Sunrise

View attachment 480454

Vulcan

View attachment 480455
Where’s Dirty Harry?!?

·
Special Member
689 Posts
To start my gen1 Sumo
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Finger

Then my UFO/Yachtman/Dad's watch
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

Then my 6309 Turtle
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

My SRP Turtle
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Baby blue tuna
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Wrist

I also have a 4R36 bottlecap (not my pic)
Watch Analog watch White Light Product

last is my baby pogue 6119
Watch Water Analog watch Plant Clock

Going a bit outside the norm
My "ghost pepsi"
Watch Hand Arm Watch accessory Gesture

And last of the nicknames my younger son's SKX 033 "submariner"
Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Finger

I do have a pvd gold "sea urchin" but no pic on my hard drive :)

·
Special Member
3,179 Posts
Maybe the question is what Seiko do you own that doesn’t have a nickname and then we have a naming contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts