The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Don't actually own one, but this was one amazing German chrono I saw at Basel (on the internet!) - not only do I absolutely LOVE that floating dial, but the counter on the left side, in red, goes from 0 to 99, activated by plus/minus/zero buttons and can be used to count anything (like lap totals) while the chrono does it's stuff... Glashutte Original, Panomatic Counter XL....

(Don't ask the price - I think around 7000 USD when it comes out!!).. just sex on a strap....

it's the watch in the SECOND post if you scroll down this page (not that girly thing in the first post!) - haven't quite worked out how to copy pics in here directly yet....

http://perpetuelle.com/UsrViewForumDetails.aspx?UsrForumTopicid=2276&pid=0&Catid=165&topictag=Baselworld 2010&type=Keyword_Tags

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
DeskDiver said:
haven't quite worked out how to copy pics in here directly yet....
the forum takes BBC code, HTML code, and simple copying and pasting from an online source. any one of them will allow you to post an Image.

You can also upload images directly ass attachment from your hard drive.

Please see the instruction manual saved in the front page or the help tab underneath the forum banner.

·
Registered
964 Posts
As I am a German I also have some in my collection, but they are still a minority compared to the Swiss and Japanese ones.

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That Laco is beautiful this is the only German watch I own my beloved Tutima Military Chronograph with the famed Lemania 5100 on board.

Thanks for looking
\Cheers Mark.

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Wow, I am so happy I can use that for a post like this one. What an eye opener to German watches!

[quote=Axel66]
As I am a German I also have some in my collection, but they are still a minority compared to the Swiss and Japanese ones.

Cheers,

Axel
[/quote]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's my two Sinns.

Love them both.

- Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts