The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having taken a break from watches to concentrate on other projects for 18 months of so. I swapped two the parts of two previous projects around ending up with the watch below.

Media blasted case. Serial numbers removed. Quartz movement. Bubble boy crystal, monster dial and some aftermarket hands.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423316003.197163.jpg

My favourite for now - show off yours

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I like that too....

Right now this is my favourite mod...still considering whether it needs one of Harold's soxa bezel inserts to finish it off

Obviously a 6309 -704x case, swedefreak end links on an oyster bracelet, quartz movement, rally insert plus jake's hands and dial.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that too....

still considering whether it needs one of Harold's soxa bezel inserts to finish it off

]

I wouldn't change it - I like it just the way it is. Looks like a sapphire crystal in the mix as well?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I wouldn't change it - I like it just the way it is. Looks like a sapphire crystal in the mix as well?

Good spot, there's a domed sapphire with blue AR on it as well.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Mine is this one I did a few years ago. Movement crown and stem and caseback from 7548-700b, SQ dial and hands from a 700f, Yobokies insert, Jonathan's domed glass and gaskets and a Tsunami bracelet from 10watches....

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Over the years I've done a ton of Mods....there are really only 2 that check all the right boxes for me.

6105 tritium conversion

And

The worlds first and only 4R36 powered 6105

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts
This ones still my favorite,
7002 TST'd case with a Yobokies PMMM dial and hand set. The engine is a 7019 21j, and ive fitted an exhibition case back robbed from a 7S26.

xxx2.jpg

xxx1.jpg

1 - 20 of 72 Posts