The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
31,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent included the ones that are boxed, in the safe or projects, hopefully most of the projects will get sorted sometime this year, hopefully :)

Most of the time though I just wear my beater 6159, I have been wearing it everyday now for a year so i'm toying with perhaps retiring it for a period and wear something else or selling off most of the collection for a DS/SD daily.

I find participating in the WRUW threads good for checking the current status of batteries etc.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I havent included the ones that are boxed, in the safe or projects, hopefully most of the projects will get sorted sometime this year, hopefully :)

Most of the time though I just wear my beater 6159, I have been wearing it everyday now for a year so i'm toying with perhaps retiring it for a period and wear something else or selling off most of the collection for a DS/SD daily.

I find participating in the WRUW threads good for checking the current status of batteries etc.

View attachment 462165

View attachment 462166
Amazing collection. Enjoy in good health.
JaRe

·
Poet Laureate
956 Posts

Ooooh, the rare gold-plated 0624. That's one of the few missing models in my collection of early digis. Love it. Great collection.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Poorly lit and the condition of my boxes makes me want to chuck them all, but here's the whole of it, including some of the wife's
(G-Shocks incoming)

·
Registered
21 Posts

View attachment 462165

View attachment 462166
Absolutely amazing!

keepiece.com

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Was pondering how random my rubbish ‘collection’ is the other day, got me thinking if anyone out there is just dedicated to one particular model and it’s variants. For example I wonder who has all the 7548’s inc all colours and all variants of those colours from over the years. Or does someone just focus on anything particular?

·
Registered
300 Posts
The Japanese ones (minus 3 Orients and a Citizen that are getting serviced and a SKX013 that is getting a new dial, hands, etc.):

The American and European Ones:

Everything is currently running well except the 20 jewel Seikomatic (needs service), the gray Tissot (bad balance staff), and the 30 jewel Seikomatic (needs a new movement and case plating).

·
Registered
248 Posts
All I can say is....WOW!!!!! What an amazing collection. How on earth do you decide what to wear?

View attachment 462165

View attachment 462166

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well your collection makes mine feel inadequate :p. I like your idea about wearing the same watch for extended periods of time. I seem to spend quite some time debating what to wear everyday.
Thanks but compared to some guys mine is quite insignificant.

Easy I wear the same one for long periods and keep the others for ornament's :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts