The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been really suprised with some small collections lately ive seen on the forum and know that certain individuals like me even collect certain watches and i just thought it would be a great opportunity for us to show them off,im sure we can show non seiko/Citizens if people collect them but im hoping to get to see some great stuff.So get your Bells out,your arnies,your Tunas,your 6309,s,Sammies,Mod collections,swiss,vintage,you name it.Or just in general what you have to show off.
I will add my 10cents with pics of my beloved Aqualands. Some Seiko 5,s,Seikos in General and some others.Ive 2 other Boxes full im setting about making new homes for but struggling to find Foam to fit so this will have to do for now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Full collection huh? That's going to take some doing. I'll see what I can do tomorrow afternoon during the baby's nap.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the Ecodrive Citizen Adam.Nice big Watch.The Landmaster is quite some watch also.Great Pics my friend.Thanks.
AdamITR said:
My small collection: (Land Master is incoming, borrowed pic)

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
[glow=blue,2,300]Pretty amazing collections on display! I hope others stop by to enjoy them. [/glow]

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'll be glad to contribute, Neil!

Some Diesels....

Some Casios AMW-320 series...

A few of my beloved Citizens...

A few tunas...

Some modern aqualands...

St. Moritz (canadian diver)...

Emperor Tuna...

Orient Poseidons (and an RM2 L.E.)...

Did I mention that I'm mad about tunas?!

Yours truly and my old man...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well this is the majority of my collection. The photo belongs to John Lind who I met at a PMWF, GTG in Chicago a couple weekends ago:

·
Administrator
30,123 Posts
Chris said:

Bugger Chris that is some COLLECTION, some beauts there, I should imagine your watch box's are worth more than all my collection put together !!! I would see nothing like that in any of our watch shops over here. That St Moritz looks a nice watch.ps: Have you forgot already what i said about food ?? :mad: :))

St. Moritz (canadian diver)...

Yours truly and my old man...

[img]
[/quote]

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John....you're a number!!!!!!! Luv ya, my friend!!

The St. Moritz diver is powered by the VX-42 seiko quartz caliber. The seconds hand hit the markers dead on. Now if you check the cost of this movement at OFREI website you would not believe your eyes comparing to the performance this baby is capable of.

As for the pasta salad....it's daddy's specialty! ;) Couple that with some red wine and a nice cigar afterwards.....Yummmmmiiii.........

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris my Friend,your taking up too much space on here with those mate...LoL.
Fantastic collection as usual mate.Love the stuff your into,as for the St Moritz well thats another one to look out for.Great stuff and thanks for being involved as always my friend. ;) quote author=Chris Galbraith link=topic=2806.msg12942#msg12942 date=1273290444]
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John....you're a number!!!!!!! Luv ya, my friend!!

The St. Moritz diver is powered by the VX-42 seiko quartz caliber. The seconds hand hit the markers dead on. Now if you check the cost of this movement at OFREI website you would not believe your eyes comparing to the performance this baby is capable of.

As for the pasta salad....it's daddy's specialty! ;) Couple that with some red wine and a nice cigar afterwards.....Yummmmmiiii.........

·
Registered
547 Posts
Chris said:
Wow! Awesome collection, Chris. So, what I'm getting out of the last pic is that it really is possible to spend so much on watches that you lose the shirt off your back! :))

My humble collection, from top left:

6309-7040; Elgin pocket watch ca.1923; 6139-6002; Alba Manta mod; Precista PRS-50; Orsa Sea Angler

From center left:

Sawtooth; Squale 50 atm; SBDA005; Orient Mako; SBDX001; Yobokies Monster mod

From bottom left:

Chopard Mille Miglia; Citizen Promaster 800; Casio MD-703; Marathon GSAR; Alpha PO homage; Weems and Plath Navigator

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Ok, here are 113 pieces out of the collection. There is probably around +/- 20 more not pictured.

Overview:

Big Diver Box:

vintage goodness:

Quartz and digitals:

Sport divers:

Mixed box:

another mixed box:

and some more fun pieces:

Individual pieces:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts