The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^-^ Hi! Let us play guess the final price of the 6215-7000 that is on sale off the bay. The correct exact final price guess will win a surprise gift. This ends when the auction ends. Good Luck!! :-*

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I have truly Enjoyed making a "Look See" twice a Day, What I don't understand, and never have since the First Day I Sadly Realized

it's a SNIPING WORLD, this being so, Why do People Con't to bid, knowing the Ending of the Auction is a Week away???

In no way do I mean this with any Negative Feelings, Just would love to Understand the Reasoning behind this kind of Bidding?

There was a Time, I would do the exact same thing, until I lost to many watches I really wanted . I hated the thought of SNIPING lol but

it is what it is, and to not accept that is what I am trying to understand, because there may be something I missed along the way? ???

I think??? Sniping, Forces the Situation, to "What is the absolute Highest amount I would pay for this watch? Of course always hopping it will sell for less
but Sniping every cent, that if won you can still walk away Knowing I Paid all the Money, but she is coming Home, and if LOST
Walking away Knowing I bid every cent the watch was worth to me, and Someone else Wanted her More and the BEST PART IMHO "It was Just not my TURN" ;)

My Guess is $6175 Regardless of what I think or see.
GOOD LUCK to the Bidders and Winner There can only be ONE

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.