The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^-^ Hi! Let us play guess the final price of the 6215-7000 that is on sale off the bay. The correct exact final price guess will win a surprise gift. This ends when the auction ends. Good Luck!! :-*

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
$6275 USD

·
Registered
187 Posts
6050 usd............ I'm off to place the bid that ensures that it reaches that exact amount.

The prize better be a good one, or I'll be very unhappy if I've spent 6050 usd to win a rusty Casio buckle :D

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I have truly Enjoyed making a "Look See" twice a Day, What I don't understand, and never have since the First Day I Sadly Realized

it's a SNIPING WORLD, this being so, Why do People Con't to bid, knowing the Ending of the Auction is a Week away???

In no way do I mean this with any Negative Feelings, Just would love to Understand the Reasoning behind this kind of Bidding?

There was a Time, I would do the exact same thing, until I lost to many watches I really wanted . I hated the thought of SNIPING lol but

it is what it is, and to not accept that is what I am trying to understand, because there may be something I missed along the way? ???

I think??? Sniping, Forces the Situation, to "What is the absolute Highest amount I would pay for this watch? Of course always hopping it will sell for less
but Sniping every cent, that if won you can still walk away Knowing I Paid all the Money, but she is coming Home, and if LOST
Walking away Knowing I bid every cent the watch was worth to me, and Someone else Wanted her More and the BEST PART IMHO "It was Just not my TURN" ;)

My Guess is $6175 Regardless of what I think or see.
GOOD LUCK to the Bidders and Winner There can only be ONE

·
Registered
476 Posts
Realistically, $4550 if there isn't any shill bids. But looking at some of the international interests, this thing may get out of hand. It is ending between 8am to 10am in the Pacific Rim.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts