The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11.15pm here in the UK and im watching Robson Greens extreme fishing on my computer whilst trawling the trading post.
Wearing this tonight and at work all weekend.Pulled on my Orange Rare Aqualand for a change and some colour.

Damn these late nights and early mornings are killing me and my Memory(Edited the Saturday thing!!My Apologies :-[ )

·
Registered
547 Posts
Re: Late Saturday Night in the UK,What you wearing over the weekend..>>

TheTigerUK said:
Jeeeze Neil your a day in front of me !! is that because your up north ?? :)) :))
That's what I thought too - maybe Neil's on the other side of the international date line! I'm wearing my third watch of the day - after starting with the GSAR and then the Squale, I've moved on to the 6309. I was watching a little of "Deadliest Catch", might get back to it here shortly.

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts

Still ticking with the baby since yesterday.

Have a great weekend everyone across the Atlantic and Pacific!!

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
547 Posts

Jeremiah, edge-oo-ma-kate me, please. I have been looking at your beautiful watch for weeks, seeing it as a 6159, but after seeing a post of yours recently where you mention the model number, I now see clearly that it's not. What is the model #, and where does it fall in the history of Seiko's early divers? TIA!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Re: Late Friday Night even!!!! in the UK,What you wearing over the weekend..>>

Neilo, new to me Friday .Wearing all weekend to see how it goes,ordering new bezel insert and crystal this weekend too.

I think all original 6309-7290 from 87

·
Registered
711 Posts
Re: Late Friday Night even!!!! in the UK,What you wearing over the weekend..>>

Friday evening at 11:05 PM in Florida panhandle. Touring several coastal lighthouses tomorrow and taking pictures. Very appropriate to wear Orient Star Retro Camera with beautiful PVD black finish. Feels soft but substantial on the wrist with a face that only a WIS could love and a lume that glows like kryptonite!

·
Registered
110 Posts

red2ndhand said:
Still ticking with the baby since yesterday.

Have a great weekend everyone across the Atlantic and Pacific!!

Cheers,
Jeremiah
[/quote]

Sweetness!!! Bruce Lee was the MAN!

I'm just welcoming this one aboard. I've been very, very impressed.
[img]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts