The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Sharing a collection of various 2205s, 2517s and 4205 ;)

Some variants are really hard to find with their original bracelets, they are mostly less than 30mm, turning bezel and date so small, a magnifier is needed :)

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
those are great little watches...love to see so many of them all together too

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Very nice collection! I have a few in my project drawer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Amazing collection, I've recently started the hunt for one myself... There was a nice orange 2205 on the 'Bay but it had a BIN price above what I was willing to risk as a first try...

And then a 2A22-0170 quartz diver with a nearly identical case (but quartz, of course) pops up! It sure looks like a dead-ringer, case-wise...

·
Registered
100 Posts
It was like this one on the left. Fantastic! Now if only there was a way to tell whether she'd like it while still maintaining surprise...

I've found a bunch of historic threads from well-intentioned WISs gifting these to their other halves only to be met with blank stares. ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was like this one on the left. Fantastic! Now if only there was a way to tell whether she'd like it while still maintaining surprise...

I've found a bunch of historic threads from well-intentioned WISs gifting these to their other halves only to be met with blank stares. ;)
Blank stares? same experience here :(

For me, these are purely for my collection :D

Thanks for all the appreciation!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I have a couple of sample cases for the model on the left and the middle. Been planning to find some movements and the stem and put them together for the wife but haven't decided yet if she would wear them.

Neat watches..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts