The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents and Ladies, I've been looking for photos of the 2205-0180 - 181 and 064 ladies divers. I am looking for a ladies diver for my wife and would like to see the entire range before deciding on which one to hunt down :eek:

So what do you have? I did an web search and have come up with naught and our data base only shows the 2205-0760/0769 and the 4090.

Are there any more that i missed in the 2205 range ::)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Have a look at the old SCWF mirror site, you should find a few pics on there.

My wife has a 2205-0640, and loves it. Here are a few pics lifted from the mirror site

·
Registered
416 Posts
No 2205 but my wife loves this nos 4205 on a solid super oyster bracelet..........

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
catflem said:
Have a look at the old SCWF mirror site, you should find a few pics on there.

My wife has a 2205-0640, and loves it. Here are a few pics lifted from the mirror site

I tried the mirror site and didn't have much luck and found a lot of the photos didn't exist anymore :( Or it could have been the way i searched :-[ Your 2204-0640 looks great and is not as chunky as some ladies divers I've seen, very chic and very much an in vogue style of watch.

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
signature1 said:
No 2205 but my wife loves this nos 4205 on a solid super oyster bracelet..........
Great I'll have one with salad ;D My wife is very petite and even the 2205 looks big on her, maybe the 4205 for the boy..mmmmm

·
Registered
3,678 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
otr002 said:
I tried the mirror site and didn't have much luck and found a lot of the photos didn't exist anymore :( Or it could have been the way i searched :-[ Your 2204-0640 looks great and is not as chunky as some ladies divers I've seen, very chic and very much an in vogue style of watch.
My wife has very small wrists, and doesn't like large watches, the 2205 is probably the largest watch she has. The dimensions are 31mm including the crown (29mm without), 33mm tall, 11mm deep, and it takes 13mm spring bars.

We all know the sort of prices the equivalent 1970's male Seiko divers fetch, the vintage ladies divers are seriously undervalued, and their condition is usually very good.

·
Registered
534 Posts
MY wife's collection ...the citizen would be nice for her but likely will never be found again...so rare to see.....found it used here in japan....

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thianwong said:
MY wife's collection ...the citizen would be nice for her but likely will never be found again...so rare to see.....found it used here in japan....

[/b]
[/quote]

Nice collection, my wife has "stated :o " that it has to be an automatic watch and not, what she terms, elect-trickery :-[ just got to love'm...

·
Registered
4 Posts
signature1 said:

[img]

[img]
[/quote]

Nice 4205....btw where can i get those super oyster? Thanks in advance....Cheers :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts