The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Looking for some help.
I am trying to research the history of a watch given to me by my parents in early 1980's.
It is a Seiko ladies digital watch with a silver bracelet (bracelet looks a bit like fish scales!)
Numbers on back are L423-5010A and 001814.
I cannot find ANYTHING about this watch online.
I cant even find it in Seiko back catalogue.
It needs battery replaced and would like safety chain replaced also but due to huge sentimental value I don't know who to trust with it!

Help???

·
Researcher
5,304 Posts
Could you confirm the number is 5010 please. If you could take a pic , it would be very useful, if you can't post here - maybe the mods will be able to help. The battery is SR721SW.
By the way, your location would be useful if you want repair recommendations.

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Since you have this important info...

...you may just want to call a certified SEIKO shop in your area. Knowing the model number should be a clue to its battery. I know Tell-Time and Timeland in West L.A. California might be possible resources.
Good luck!
JohnWN
Hi guys,

Looking for some help.
I am trying to research the history of a watch given to me by my parents in early 1980's.
It is a Seiko ladies digital watch with a silver bracelet (bracelet looks a bit like fish scales!)
Numbers on back are L423-5010A and 001814.
I cannot find ANYTHING about this watch online.
I cant even find it in Seiko back catalogue.
It needs battery replaced and would like safety chain replaced also but due to huge sentimental value I don't know who to trust with it!

Help???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts