The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
click on the mona lisa icon (insert image) and paste the exact link you have above in the box that comes up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Seem to be getting a red X now. I'll have to work on it. Thanks for the Mona Lisa hint. I am using the third icon from the left. However, I also am getting some kind of pop up preventer so I think my settings are no good.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
somerville99 said:
I also am getting some kind of pop up preventer so I think my settings are no good.
The only Pop-up you'll be getting from this site is the notice telling you that you have personal messages. You can set this site to allow popups.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Isthmus said:
The only Pop-up you'll be getting from this site is the notice telling you that you have personal messages. You can set this site to allow popups.
Actually, Gabe.. I also get a popup preventer when using the image insert icon.. I now just use the img tag links from photobucket.. I have the same trouble on other foprums that use this editor..

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
anzac1957 said:
Actually, Gabe.. I also get a popup preventer when using the image insert icon.. I now just use the img tag links from photobucket.. I have the same trouble on other foprums that use this editor..

Cheers
I see, what you are getting is the window that opens up to ask you for the web address of the image. you have to allow popups from this site in order to use its ful functionality. We do not advertise so you won't get advertising popups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts