The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rummaging thru photobucket, stumbled across Ed's photo from back in the day...

Do NOT mention Invicta around this boy!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I have something like 8-9 Invicta watches in my collection.

Hernán
This post is written in perfectly good spanglish

·
Registered
530 Posts
I used to have an Invicta 600m Swiss made COSC Diver. I'd take it over just about any watch out there and the price was right. it put my 300m Seiko marine master to shame.

·
The Joker
29,399 Posts
I've had Ed Rader's Invicta hammer image stored for appropriate use (with credit to Ed, of course).

Another Invicta "application" is "Zeke and his Invictanator". Forget who's the originator on that one, though; I think it may have been Pete in Canada.

(And I realize that for those who have owned and loved Invictas there are no bad ones.)

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
There's some funny shyt there

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

·
The Joker
29,399 Posts
I'd consider this Invicta for a "novelty watch": (vendor image)

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've had Ed Rader's Invicta hammer image stored for appropriate use (with credit to Ed, of course).

Another Invicta "application" is "Zeke and his Invictanator". Forget who's the originator on that one, though; I think it may have been Pete in Canada.

(And I realize that for those who have owned and loved Invictas there are no bad ones.)
au contraire mon ami. Most of what Invicta sells is junk with a capitol J however they have made some high quality watches and all I have ever said about them is you can't make a blanket statement anymore than you can say Seiko makes cheap watches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts