The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was idlly looking through e bay after work, as one does. I refreshed the page and saw this Protrek, its only a PRG 40, I am a big fan of Protreks.
I didn't think the price was too bad :)
Dunno what you all think? Any comment, adverse or otherwise, are as usual, always welcome.
Cheers
A couple of seller pics attached

Attachments

·
"The Prospector"
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thks, yup they are large, but strangely, don't seem to wear big on my lil wrist.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Vyn thats an absolute bargain mate - great spot!

·
"The Prospector"
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thks Andy, Just waiting on the seller mailing me to say, he had entered the wrong price LOL

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Thks Andy, Just waiting on the seller mailing me to say, he had entered the wrong price LOL
Always a possibility mate, can't remember the last time i saw a triple sensor go for less than 50 quid

·
"The Prospector"
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thks mate, I thought so too, I will have to sit on mine too now though, my last purchase this month.
Second one of these I have now, but this one all the 'bits and bobs', unlike my other one.

·
Special Member
4,548 Posts
Great snag! That is the original icon of ABC watches IMO. Had it but moved up to the PRG80. Only drawback -if any- is it takes 3 batteries. Otherwise it is sorta a classic!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
that is a great find...

·
"The Prospector"
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thks SC, still no sign of an e mail saying, £19.99 was the Start Price and not the BIN.
Which I have had in the past, so it looks like 'The jobs a good un'. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts