The Watch Site banner

Just had a little 'flutter' on e bay too.

1K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  vynster 
#1 · (Edited)
Just had myself a little flutter on e bay and stole this for £23. Well, I think I stole it anyhow, you guys out there may think differently, :)

Seiko Lordmatic 23 jewel movement, doesn't look in bad 'nick'.

Someone had already asked the vendor, if the 'quickset' function works as it should, he confirmed that it did.

I already have a box ready for it, (sorry CB ;) )

Can any of you guys out there, tell me the lug width please, as I want a decent strap for it. Thank you in advance.....

As usual, any comments etc are most welcome.
Cheers guys,
Vyn.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thks CB, I still don't know if the other Seiko works, went to get a battery at Tesco, an guess what ? They didn't have one grrrr.
So off too town tomorrow to get one, and if it doesn't work, you can have the box, as i do have a spare...

#8 · (Edited)
well i like it..i have been getting some dress watched recently..you have found a great one...

#10 · (Edited)
sounds great..i can't wait to see it all new again..my new watch says hi

Attachments

#15 ·
well i have two of these now..this one was so filthy and unloved...i never thought it would clean up so well...i love the band...it is a keeper..wait till you see the next one coming..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.