The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just had myself a little flutter on e bay and stole this for £23. Well, I think I stole it anyhow, you guys out there may think differently, :)

Seiko Lordmatic 23 jewel movement, doesn't look in bad 'nick'.

Someone had already asked the vendor, if the 'quickset' function works as it should, he confirmed that it did.

I already have a box ready for it, (sorry CB ;) )

Can any of you guys out there, tell me the lug width please, as I want a decent strap for it. Thank you in advance.....

As usual, any comments etc are most welcome.
Cheers guys,
Vyn.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
looks in great nick, bargain at 23 notes too!

·
"The Prospector"
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thks CB, I still don't know if the other Seiko works, went to get a battery at Tesco, an guess what ? They didn't have one grrrr.
So off too town tomorrow to get one, and if it doesn't work, you can have the box, as i do have a spare...

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well i like it..i have been getting some dress watched recently..you have found a great one...

·
"The Prospector"
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Jringo,
will post pics when it arrives and after the crystal has had the 'polywatch' treatment

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
sounds great..i can't wait to see it all new again..my new watch says hi

Attachments

·
"The Prospector"
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ooooo thats very nice, I do like a blue dial, love the faceted crystal too ,no maker does a blue dial like Seiko IMHO

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
blue is a classy colour (USA = color). I bet james bond wears blue knickers. Just a cool colour (USA = color)... Blue is me fav for sure.

T

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well i have two of these now..this one was so filthy and unloved...i never thought it would clean up so well...i love the band...it is a keeper..wait till you see the next one coming..

·
"The Prospector"
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would love to see the other one, when it arrives :)
well i have two of these now..this one was so filthy and unloved...i never thought it would clean up so well...i love the band...it is a keeper..wait till you see the next one coming..

·
Registered
6 Posts
what a sharp looking watch!
it looks like it could hold its own at a cocktail party.. and be casual enough for a hipster to wear.
look forward to seeing pix with your new strap on it.

·
"The Prospector"
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thks UB :) I had the UFO LM before, only the day was always a little 'off' and it bugged me, so I sold it on.
Will post pix when it arrives.
Vyn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts