Discussion Starter #1
Picture posting check??

Nope still not working.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
poywatch said:
[color=#008000]Or like this. Would you buy a watch from this man?

Reminds me i must buy a stetson of some sort to keep up with you guys.You look great.
Damned site wont let me make a post then just copy and paste pictures form my files to the post? Im sure gabe said it was that easy in his tutorial.I must be having one of those nights.God i miss the photobucket way on the old forum.[/quote]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Neil, you can not do it from your stored hard drive pictures. You must use "additional options" for that. You can copy any picture on the Internet and paste it here or any picture you have on a hosting site like Photobucket. You can just right click, copy, and paste here those types of pics.
See this post: http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php/topic,564.0.html
Jim

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here goes. Just as i thought,Very small picture?
Gonna try the photobucket thing.Thanks My friend.

poywatch said:
Neil, you can not do it from your stored hard drive pictures. You must use "additional options" for that. You can copy any picture on the Internet and paste it here or any picture you have on a hosting site like Photobucket. You can just right click, copy, and paste here those types of pics.
See this post: http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php/topic,564.0.html
Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
The Neilo, YOU ARE THE KING! :eek:

AQUALAND KING, that is!

Word of advise, you need to look for a better means of storing your collection. Stacking them up just wouldn't do! LOL!

Thanks for sharing your collection! Simply awesome! 8)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Neil, once you click on the small pic, it opens up HUGE in a different browser window. So either way works.

Great shots by the way.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TickTalk said:
The Neilo, YOU ARE THE KING! :eek:

AQUALAND KING, that is!

Word of advise, you need to look for a better means of storing your collection. Stacking them up just wouldn't do! LOL!

Thanks for sharing your collection! Simply awesome! 8)

Thanks mate,Thats only a few of them im afraid,yes i do keep them in a safer place than stacked!!!LoL.
Neilo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts