The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Congratulation for this very fine forum, and first of all sorry for my bad English.
I'm an Italian watch collector, especially oriented on spacewatches theme, but recently I have expanded my collection towards the professional line of Seiko, including Alpinist, Landmaster, SUS, few divers, 6138 and 6139 chrono and many other.
My collection also include about hundred of G-Shocks and many other watches form various military issue, including the Seiko RAF/RN complete set and the Pulsar issued to RAF.

My graal are the early Seiko Diver, and I hope one day to find them.

I love the "concept" of watch, so I don't care if is quartz, mechanical, super-brand or a cheap flea market find, I like "the watch", no matter which brand is, but I like to look "beyond and besides" a watch, and what he have to tell.

I have only to learn in Seiko range, and this seems to be the best place.

Let me say that the Mr. Tokunaga sections is like a graal for me.
Thanks to everybody

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Great place to learn alot and good group of people.

Looking forward to seeing some of your watches.

Cheers,
Daniel

·
Registered
964 Posts
Benvenuto!

We all look forward to see more of your the collection.
The Landmaster you showed is for sure a classic!

Cheers,

Axel

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome! I missed out on that model by a week in a used store ....so the watch gods shone on me and picked up this Seiko HEQ Landtrek Adventure watch 8F56 ti, GMT, perpetual ....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Schirra- welcome to the forum.(although we are all new here aren't we?)
I completely identify with your philosophy, I too just love the concept of 'the watch' and I love wearing them.
I like your member avatar and when I get time I will post up pics of my Alpinist sometime.
Bit busy this morning as I am flying out for Florence/Firenze later today to spend a little time in your beautiful country!
Regards
Jem

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys, thanks a lot for the warm welcome everybody!

The Landtrek is amazing never seen one! I have already acquired the Quartz Alpinist with the same movement, I'm astonished about the precision of the 8F56 caliber, I will post pict soon ;)
Also the Flightmaster is an archetype of the Job of Mr. Tokunaga.... let me say that the Flightmaster is on my wish list too.

I really appreciate you want more picture, so I try to post few of my Seiko's, including the EU "Fieldmaster" Sport 100 (I was looking too much time for the Domesti Fielmaster "The Real McKoy" but I realize that is not possible to find, abouut this i will try to open another post to reach technical data and have some info about it the two versions.

BTW, here some picture, bring in my garden, near the mountain, so you know why I love Alpinist and Lnad series!
(but divers too, in fact I start to study the early divers from Seiko, that they have rape me from the reading of the book of Mr. Tokunaga)

ps: picture are taken with an iPhone so sorry for the quality not so good...

Thanks again to everybody!

Cris

So we can start with the Prospex "Sumo" both with original an Anvil bracelet:

And here the new Alpinist:

A Group:

The Sport 100 (a better unit is coming, this is a little bit to much used)

And Finally, some "mod":

Thanks for the attention!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts