The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This arrived today :)

I've owned a 'square' case atomic GW-M5610 for a while now, mainly acting as a time reference for my other watches, as I never found it comfortable enough to wear. The clasp always sat too far around my wrist to the outside.

So I decided to take the gamble that the 'round' case type would be a better fit, and so it proved. Although the strap lengths are roughly the same, the slightly larger case dimensions means that the clasp sits almost right in the middle of my wrist. Coupled with a slightly softer strap material, the whole watch feels really comfortable.

Quite chuffed with it, and this one will be getting some wrist time :grin:

·
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think every WIS should have at least one, they are remarkably well spec'd watches for the money and the atomic accuracy is great for setting up our 'normal' watches.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I think every WIS should have at least one, they are remarkably well spec'd watches for the money and the atomic accuracy is great for setting up our 'normal' watches.
Even I have a G Shock :a102:

Though I prefer the more dressy Casios, and love this solar RC model:

Why are Seiko solar RC watches so expensive by comparison ?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Nothing wrong with a G Shock, I own a couple been wearing this to work all week, congrats.

·
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think you need to get one John......a G-Shock that is..........condoms at your discretion :grin:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
When i was young Chris Protection was a condom and now you have a watch to do it, what will they think of next ? :)
now then John, good to see your still going strong on here, nice to see so many folk still here from the old form days, and plenty of new folk, as for being younger, another year closer to the big 50 for me today.��

1 - 12 of 12 Posts