The Watch Site banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Sometime back, I got myself a sorry looking Citizen 8200 diver from Ramon to tinker with. Some of the difficulties I had were that parts weren't easily available for this brand and model as compared to Seikos and SKXs etc. I got in touch with Johneel of Tentotwo Watch Services in the Netherlands who's done work on Citizen divers before to ask if he's got any left over parts in his outbox that I can perhaps buy off him.

He replied swiftly and even offered to send me some parts to help me along with my restoration. I used a bezel insert, dial (which I relumed - messily) and a mineral crystal from his goody bag.

Mr. John Eel. I'd like to thank you, on the forum, as I did over email, for being the generous person you are and ever willing to help out someone else whom you've not met before.

You're a class act sir. God bless you. ;)

Here's the before and after. Took some inspiration from 31 Jewel's Citizen Diver Restoration from WUS here. I'm a happy camper. :)

Before:

After:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe.... How did I miss that. Interesting idea what you did there. The NY2300 looks pretty good on President Bracelet too as the one at the top left shows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts