The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,
I am super excited to be a part of this group .My search for a specific watch brought me to this place .I got a vintage citizen 21 jewels newmaster watch with jet autodater caliber. It got a beautiful sunburst dial .I was actually trying to find the worth of that watch but then found it nowhere except at one place Mr. tiger suggested me ,One of the group admin probably and he is very helpful but (no pricing details is mentioned there too except the caliber references which seems very rare ) I cant post the pictures as I am new here ,,what should I do and where do I go now from this place .I think I won't be able to find better place then this. Please help

·
Registered
931 Posts
The jet rotor Citizens are a nice-looking movement. They are are not particularly rare, though the higher-jewelled variations are less common and do command higher prices. They appeal to a niche in the vintage market, and while they are not seen as often as other models, scarcity does not equate to market value. They have been sold here on the forum previously.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts