The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"The Prospector"
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since and before Covid, i have held off buying any watches, so i've not bought a watch in ages, it must be half a year or more, unlike me, I went on the Ernest Jones website here in the UK, and saw this for £225 GBP. the temptation was too much, being mostly a dress watch guy I had to have one, so money paid and it should be here on 7th July 20, Seiko Presage Blue Moon. I thought it was worth spending the money on it. Pics when it arrives

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Since and before Covid, i have held off buying any watches, so i've not bought a watch in ages, I went on the Ernest Jones website here in the UK, and saw this for £225 GBP. the temptation was too much, being mostly a dress watch guy I had to have one, so money paid and it should be here on 7th July 20, Seiko Presage Blue Moon. I thought it was worth spending the money on it. Pics when it arrives
Yep, that's a good looking watch alright. Might be my favourite of the Presage line! (y) (y)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Excellent, that is a beauty of a blue dial and the price seems very reasonable. Congratulations on a terrific purchase.

Reactions: vynster

·
"The Prospector"
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent, that is a beauty of a blue dial and the price seems very reasonable. Congratulations on a terrific purchase.

Thanks, i had one before and stupidly moved it on, it will not happen a second time ! :cool: cheaper new than preowned on eBay :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Vyn how can you resist getting new toys for so long ? Even cheapies or look-sees and flips ?

Anyway great new watch my friend.

Here are my similars:
IMG_20200627_142153.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts