The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Continuing on with the Gen 1 today.
Stefan has some NOS crystals for this model so now all I need is a grey NATO to complete the look.

What are you wearing this weekend?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a beauty, funkster!

I'm with 7c43-7000 today

Cheers,
Galpo
Right back at ya mate - that 7c43 is spectacular - lovely creamy Lume!
I once sold a really minty one of these back before I became a proper quartz appreciator and I regret it now!

·
Special Member
4,563 Posts
Some great watches today! I'm still wearing my new Ashtray, although I should set the date correctly :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
1,696 Posts
Not nos but near damn it....

Wearing this today, just rebuilt it with the following nos parts, all hands, dial ring, case, pushers/springs, crown/stem, crystal & bezel, all gaskets, Movement & dial are the original along with the caseback as I wanted the caseback to remain with the correct date & serial number. Finished off with this awfully nice new edition Hirsch heavy calf, Infact if your looking for a quality replacement for the breitling heavy calf straps then this is it, I have both & Im impressed with this strap for 39 Uk Gbp. Have a great weekend guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I've been wearing the SKXTST on the left most of the week but swapping today to my latest 6309 one on the left (number 5):eek:hmy:
Not necessarily the final dial and hands choice but I wanted to get it running.

I must stop now as there's no more space in the box.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
My favorite beater for work today.

And one of these tonight (old pics) as they're both set to the right date. Neither have quick set and the hands on the gold one can only be wound forwards.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts