The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a hot day in Adelaide, my footy team is losing, and it's time for a beer >>

...and to see whether I can post a photo successfully.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Re: It's a hot day in Adelaide, my footy team is losing, and it's time for a beer >>

Would be an epic comeback from there in the time remaining.
Sink the Crownies and chuck out that Diet swill ;D
Ian (Brisbane)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Re: It's a hot day in Adelaide, my footy team is losing, and it's time for a beer >>

A frosty beer sounds awesome right about now.

Must...avoid...temptation... ;)

·
Registered
3,661 Posts

Emeister said:
Would be an epic comeback from there in the time remaining.
Sink the Crownies and chuck out that Diet swill ;D
Ian (Brisbane)
Look at this way Les......even if your team lost the match, you'd still be able measure the depths of your depression with that Aqualand! :D

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It's actually an Aquamount, not an Aqualand -- but it still didn't stop us getting done like a dinner. :'( As the scoreline got worse, the bottle count got larger.

Here's its titanium brother:

·
Registered
215 Posts

That looks absolutely gorgeous and has inspired me to pour one of my own, Sir Les, after working in the garden all afternoon in the sunshine, albeit on the cool side (10C here).
(A Carlsberg for me, like in the last scene of Ice Cold in Alex) and so good after burning my tongue on a mouthful of boiling black coffee the other day - I should be able to get it on prescription this week, LOL.

About to settle in and watch a re-run of the Malaysian GP, repeated here in the early hours of Easter Monday, with a few tinnies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts