The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
30,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost our dog last night, he was 13 and even though he was really tiny he never knew it, he thought he was really big and ruled the roost, RIP Ollie :(

It so gets to me every time :(

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Really sorry to hear this John. Never gets any easier :( All the best and just take comfort in you gave the little guy the very best life he could have had.

Best wishes,

Tony

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Sorry to hear that John.:(

Our Yorkie was nearly 18 when he went. Tiny dog, massive hole left in our lives !

·
Craftsman
3,719 Posts
Sorry for your loss John.......:( We use to have a little Yorkie.

·
Special Member
6,518 Posts
My sincere sympathies. Our dogs are part of our families. We love them beyond words.

Ollie was quite a lucky dog to have had a spot in your home. I am sure he brought all of you a lot of joy. May he rest in peace.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
So sorry to hear this.
Losing your furry chum is always a heartbreaker
My heart goes out to you and your family John.

Kind Regards

Graham

·
Registered
708 Posts
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that John. I had a Terrier that looked very much like your Ollie and I left her behind in a failed relationship. Even eight years later, I still think of that darn dog. I am sorry for your loss, take care.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
That is sad to hear John, little Ollie looks a sweet little chappie. It takes longer to get over pets than I realized, I still look for my Polly on my bed and she is not there. They really do weave themselves into your emotions.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts