The Watch Site banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
There is absolutely nothing I need for Christmas because I've been a bad boy the whole year ;) Perhaps a stocking stuffed with discipline would be nice.
That makes two of us, Russ. I've been a very naughty boy this year.

(That apart, I try not to have any watches in transit to me in the run-up to Christmas).

PS - Maybe a space-flown Yema Spationaute III in the New Year.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey Neilo - when the DOXA rolls in forward it over my way so I can do an eval on it. Take a pic first so you remember what it looks like ....
😂 Mike Sir you know I will gladly send it if I ever get one and it has to be the Orange Dial Of course👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm liking the Doxa Neil I have my eyes on a Wenger hope my wife and son are reading this
I won't mention the rugby
Oh and I'm liking the Casio and lovely yellow one you've chosen Have a great day

Sent from my B3-A20 using Tapatalk
John Now That Wenger is Certainly one I did not see coming😮
Nice though as I love anything with Orange on the Dial 👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
There is absolutely nothing I need for Christmas because I've been a bad boy the whole year ;) Perhaps a stocking stuffed with discipline would be nice.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

·
Registered
665 Posts
My Christmas wish would be to unload some watches, starting with the five I currently have listed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
My wish is for people not to tout their sales posts on the main forum.

·
Registered
665 Posts
My wish is for people not to tout their sales posts on the main forum.

I wasn’t touting my sales posts, I was stating my Christmas wish, which is to minimize my collection. I’m doing so in waves but I can’t move onto the second wave until the current wave is sold. Hence, my mention of the five currently listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
You were touting, and you continue to do so, dress it up anyway you want to, but you are extracting the urine.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts