The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my Lord this Year has Gone Rapidly and Now we are already into November So I’m sure I’m not the only one with a Watch (or a Few) on my wanted list😜⌚
For Xmas.

Here’s Mine and obviously not all in one go but I have my Buddy Jimmy satisfying one itch but not until January which is the Reissue Gold Tone Seiko Arnie And Any one of the Rest on my list would be a Bonus.
The Headphones are also A Pair I’m Writing a Note To Santa For😂🎧

Let’s See Your Wanted List👍

Attachments

Reactions: Kuckles

·
Registered
700 Posts
Oh my Lord this Year has Gone Rapidly and Now we are already into November So I’m sure I’m not the only one with a Watch (or a Few) on my wanted list

For Xmas.

Here’s Mine and obviously not all in one go but I have my Buddy Jimmy satisfying one itch but not until January which is the Reissue Gold Tone Seiko Arnie And Any one of the Rest on my list would be a Bonus.

The Headphones are also A Pair I’m Writing a Note To Santa For

Let’s See Your Wanted List
I'm liking the Doxa Neil I have my eyes on a Wenger hope my wife and son are reading this
I won't mention the rugby
Oh and I'm liking the Casio and lovely yellow one you've chosen Have a great day

Sent from my B3-A20 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
On the Seiko side, to get my 6105, 6309 and 6139 champagne Pogue back. On the non Seiko side, to get my 16610 back. Sold them to pay a family member's medical bills. Probably won't get them back though. Prices have gone thru the roof since I sold them. Prices for a comparable sub (it was a full set ) have gone up by almost 2k usd.the Seikos' prices aren't as insane but have rocketed up too

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
On the Seiko side, to get my 6105, 6309 and 6139 champagne Pogue back. On the non Seiko side, to get my 16610 back. Sold them to pay a family member's medical bills. Probably won't get them back though. Prices have gone thru the roof since I sold them. Prices for a comparable sub (it was a full set ) have gone up by almost 2k usd.the Seikos' prices aren't as insane but have rocketed up too

An admirable and difficult thing to do. Kudos to you sir as we discuss the Christmas spirit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I have a black Bullhead that will be sent off to Sir Alan shortly. I also have several Seiko three-handers that I intend to begin my restoration journey on to learn to tear apart and rebuild. I have a few more tools coming on their merry way too.

But on the cruise ship they have Zenith El Primero chronos. Oh my!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh my Lord this Year has Gone Rapidly and Now we are already into No I’m sure I’m not the only one with a Watch (or nd Any one of the Rest on my list would be a Bonus.
The Headphones are also A quOTE]

I hope Santa brings the spring drive.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Not really an Xmas person ( sorry ) but I suspect this one will probably land round about December time.
Was originally planned for a September delivery but in the way of all good Kickstarter projects it's running late.
Not too fussed about the delay as I think it's going to be a great watch for the money :

b45b6233b787b874d577cc71de5a8044_original.jpg

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Have not had anything on my Christmas list in a long time, my wife and I don't really exchange gifts on any occasions, little things is all we do. We focus mostly on the rest of the family, kids and grandkids. I suppose if I were to put something horological on the list it would be just parts. I'd love to get the parts to restore a brown Bullhead I have.

·
Poet Laureate
848 Posts
Hoping to acquire my first vintage Seiko diver. A 6309 probably, but maybe a 6105 if I can save enough. If Santa's buying, a '69 quartz-astron

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
An admirable and difficult thing to do. Kudos to you sir as we discuss the Christmas spirit.

Thanks man

·
Premium Member
9,586 Posts
Oh my Lord this Year has Gone Rapidly and Now we are already into November So I’m sure I’m not the only one with a Watch (or a Few) on my wanted list😜⌚
For Xmas.

The Headphones are also A Pair I’m Writing a Note To Santa For😂🎧

Let’s See Your Wanted List👍
Hey Neilo - when the DOXA rolls in forward it over my way so I can do an eval on it. Take a pic first so you remember what it looks like ....

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Well if father xmas is being nice I’ll have an Omega Flightmaster first gen please, oh and a Ploprof and about fifty seven different Seiko models. And maybe a Ulysses Nardin.

But in reality? I will ask for a new magvisor, maybe a better loupe, and I could do with a nice Arkansas stone. I could do with about half the new and massive Cousins catalogue, so where to start really? A burnisher would be good. A decent set of watchmakers files and broaches. I could carry on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
808 Posts
I would like a Spring drive...any Spring Drive :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts