The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Special Member
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member on this forum and my Monster wanted say hello! I've worn a SKK173 for 16 years, just recently added a SKX175 and this Original Black Monster, and for some reason I want more of the SKX series. I've got the Seiko fever so is there a cure? :):)

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is no cure... But it's a friendly virus (except for your bankroll).

I have the orange dial modified with a black chapter ring, love it!

enjoy

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm treating my black monster to a NH36 movement. Hit one snag tho. The original stem/crown doesn't work. I need to source a new style stem/crown assy to pull it off. The stem is slightly different. I love the hacking feature of the new movement.

·
Special Member
5,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Orange Monster to complement your Halloween Black.

I had just ordered the original OM this morning on the bracelet. This way I can swap them between rubber and metal depending on look I want.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
My Orange Pumpkin in costume.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
New member on this forum and my Monster wanted say hello! I've worn a SKK173 for 16 years, just recently added a SKX175 and this Original Black Monster, and for some reason I want more of the SKX series. I've got the Seiko fever so is there a cure? :):)
Never Happen. " NO CURE ", Not even a Witch Doctor can make a Remedy for you. You are ......... " ADICTED ".:72:
Hahahaha

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yep the sickness is terminal to your bank balance :)

My Oranges say hello :)

20141006_143205.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts