The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Either way Sue me as they are Very Nice Crisps馃槀馃槀馃槀

Any other Crisp Lovers? 馃 Or is it Chips over the Pond?
Chips we have with Fish not in a bag馃檲馃槣

Attachments

Registered
Definitely NOT cheating Sir Neilo !! I personally love Potato (chips in the USA) and would prefer to consider it "festive" or "getting into the spirit of the season" rather than cheating ! I'm with you my friend, call them crisps or call them chips, I love em' whenever it suits me !! I must admit, that flavor has me a bit curious Neilo !! There must be something to them or you wouldnt be interested I suppose. Hmmm ?

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely NOT cheating Sir Neilo !! I personally love Potato (chips in the USA) and would prefer to consider it "festive" or "getting into the spirit of the season" rather than cheating ! I'm with you my friend, call them crisps or call them chips, I love em' whenever it suits me !! I must admit, that flavor has me a bit curious Neilo !! There must be something to them or you wouldnt be interested I suppose. Hmmm ?
I鈥檝e actually never had them or even seen them before here and the Brand name 鈥淢ackie's鈥 is Usually associated with Scottish Ice Cream here so It was Curiosity
For me too buying them.They are very Moreish馃槀

Here鈥檚 what Mackies are renowned for not Crisps/Chips so it鈥檚 news to me馃

Attachments

Registered
Ah yes, snacks! Like candy bars, it's always fun to see what savory snacks folks love in their own country. Like our great neighbours to the south, there's scads of different flavors of potato chips although one that I think might be unique to the Great White North are ketchup flavored chips. To my American friends, don't despair....they're awful. Now if there's one snack that I pine for, it has to be Dot's Homestyle Pretzels! Ordinarily I wouldn't give a toss about pretzels but these ones are truly delicious. Unfortunately they're not available in Canada and to be honest, I'm not sure how widely they are distributed in the States since they're made in North Dakota.

AqualandKing
Discussion Starter #5
Ah yes, snacks! Like candy bars, it's always fun to see what savory snacks folks love in their own country. Like our great neighbours to the south, there's scads of different flavors of potato chips although one that I think might be unique to the Great White North are ketchup flavored chips. To my American friends, don't despair....they're awful. Now if there's one snack that I pine for, it has to be Dot's Homestyle Pretzels! Ordinarily I wouldn't give a toss about pretzels but these ones are truly delicious. Unfortunately they're not available in Canada and to be honest, I'm not sure how widely they are distributed in the States since they're made in North Dakota.

Russ Sir I鈥檝e only ever eaten a pretzel once from a Vendor in New York And it was covered in Salt馃槷 Quite Nice And Soft馃憤

As for Ketchup crisps we have had a few brands over the years do them but these are I think the only 2 still available today and I do like them馃槀

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts