The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
33,756 Posts
From what i can see it looks pretty original to me, nice bevelled day/date window, looks in very good condition.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheTigerUK said:
From what i can see it looks pretty original to me, nice bevelled day/date window, looks in very good condition.

Thank you Tiger, and yes it looks to be in very good condition but the one you have there looks very nice or MINT as they say now a days :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yes, the dial is original ... but the seller (watchstuffs) sold that particular watch to a WUS member back in February. Check out this thread. Maybe it's an honest mistake, but that is not the watch you would be bidding on!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mcw53 said:
Yes, the dial is original ... but the seller (watchstuffs) sold that particular watch to a WUS member back in February. Check out this thread. Maybe it's an honest mistake, but that is not the watch you would be bidding on!
Thanks for the heads up Mike !!!!!!!!!!! :-[ man i did not see that comming and i made a bid on it too (but i bet that will be outbid) :-X well just goes to show that you always always check in here before buying from one of the unknown sellers on the bay.....

Again great work Mike that was spot on, thank you........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts