The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I’m in the market for a Pogue variant and I was wondering if this is an Aussie Pogue? It’s hard for me to tell because the black ring has faded to a light gray and the owner is unsure as well. Would love to get your expert opinion on this so I don’t end up purchasing a franken. :)
437C180D-B8D7-4AFC-895E-6293C7B2199A.jpeg

·
Registered
182 Posts
To my knowledge Aussie Pogue should have Roman numerals as second language on the day wheel. And that it should equip with the stelux presidents style bracelet instead of the the tapered H link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originality wise that looks good to me, nothing on it appears aftermarket but as casedhongkong said it could be a replacement bracelet(although it does look genuine) wouldn’t surprise me if some were sold with a different bracelet from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Can you send a caseback picture? Also, there is a recent thread on the Pogue dials that Ewan might have started. Take a look at the “R” gold dials and make sure it looks correct. Specifically the JAPAN 6139 and dial code spacing and text. The “R” dials tend to be a bit sloppy compared to the “T” ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts