The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
I鈥檓 not in the expert league like a lot on here, but even I can see that is crap...
Would touch it with yours! ��

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I ment how you see its fake.. I have not been on any forum who's taking new members so poorly in.. Some good answers but too many I know best and don't want to inform, mutch better making a fool.. Try be a bit Moore grown up next time maybe?

Registered
I ment how you see its fake.. I have not been on any forum who's taking new members so poorly in.. Some good answers but too many I know best and don't want to inform, mutch better making a fool.. Try be a bit Moore grown up next time maybe?
Hi
Certain things tell me it's a aftermarket bezel insert.
The texture of the black paint is too shinny to start with.
The dial screams aftermarket, the date window surround should be more rounded.
The hands are just aftermarket.
Unfortunately to learn what's real and not takes research, research and more research.
That's the only way to know.

Registered
...yes, difficult to understand!

Registered
well, i used to have 6105's, both were beauties, worked on by jack
alexyon at iww, and i sold them for what seemed like outrageous
amounts ( more than $1,000) and now it seems like it would take
more than $1,500 to buy them back, prices on these watches are
skyrocketing, and out of my range, now, i just won't go there.

so what's the "fake" one worth? well, if you don't mind looking at it
and you can use it, i'd say it's worth a few hundred bucks, or check
out the dagaz typhoon, i don't want one, but it'll give as good an
impression, and probably run accurately for many years....i'd go
for a typhoon that is not imitating the 6105 outright, jake has some
nice modern designs at dagaz, and it'll be a pretty high quality watch,
and you could get one for around $300 on sale....

Registered
6105-811x

From the AM dialed and hands even with a red Stick sec hand She was my First Love. Many years ago, but a Beginning none the less. When I read a post like this I get a Warm feeling thinking back to how much I loved a Put together AM 6105 till I was able to Upgrade many times over. Good Luck As the Song goes "Love the One your With" Till ????? The last pic is a hand winding Triplock Crown By Randall Dr Seiko

Attachments

Registered
Sometimes, it's best not to divulge that it's a fake and point out the obvious. You maybe helping the people, who we are trying to stop produce this stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts