The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have only the part sheets of the 6309A in my "watch parts catalogue". :(

I'm not sure what you are exactly asking, but my guess is a A or B type has only small changes on the "internal parts", so a complete calibre can be fitted into an A/B casing.

·
Registered
645 Posts
There is at least the second hand pinion is larger on the movement that is used on divers vs smaller on a dress movement. I dont know which is a nor b.

·
Super Moderator
3,224 Posts
5seikos said:
There is at least the second hand pinion is larger on the movement that is used on divers vs smaller on a dress movement. I dont know which is a nor b.

7s26b said:

I have never seen confirmation of this supposition. Seiko is good with their technical documents concerning different available heights on parts, usually mentioning this in their "remarks" section of the parts guide. Only the 241611 fourth wheel is listed in the 6309A parts guide. Does anyone have a part number for this higher/lower fourth wheel? Or pictures/measurements of the two?

As to the OP's question, I can only find 6309A parts guides, so I'm not sure what was changed on the 6309B, yet. I will look at my movement graveyard and see if any are "B's" floating around...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts