The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
I believe it with out doubt....I have a story about their horrible customer service..ongoing .
As a matter of fact I am going to send the lead story to my customer service rep [the third one ] right NOW .

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've just emailed this statement to the customer service rep.....

"I'm still waiting DeXXXXX... I have attached a segment of an article that is being circulated on one of the larger watch forums I belong to . Do I have to contact Ms. Bondi with more information ? Believe me , I don't want to , but I will . I just want Invicta to follow through on their commitments. "

Now I'll just wait for a couple of days and see if it lit a fire under anyones behind at Invicta .

I'm fired up now .

·
Registered
507 Posts
I looked at their website. You all really should see the photoshopped "Invicta World Headquarters" complete with flags, a building in twilight and important looking men striding across the car park with light falling on them from the wrong direction - making it look like they are in noon day sun.
Maybe they can bend time!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Anyone had a google map peek at the street view images for their address

1 Invicta Way Hollywood, FL 33021

·
Registered
845 Posts
Not defending Invicta...they very possibly deserve a lot of the customer dissatisfaction you see on the Internet. That said, a review of the information at crimejail.com does not conclusively support that there is/was an investigation. The form listed is a generic downloadable form from the FL AG site. The language from the Florida AG "email" refers to another company. When you look up the case number on the Florida AG site, there are no matches (although there are several matches starting with L14). Not saying the Invicta is not under or worthy of investigation...but names like "crimebuster report" (fictitious example), "true crimes", etc bring out the skeptic in me and encourage further research into the accuracy of the claims. I would imagine that a call to the FL AG office would determine if there is an ongoing investigation...and whether you could participate. It would appear pretty easy for a FL resident to make a consumer complaint...you might have to wait in line though...my in-laws lived in FL and it seemed to be a victim-rich environment. Regards, BG

·
Registered
931 Posts
Not defending Invicta...they very possibly deserve a lot of the customer dissatisfaction you see on the Internet. That said, a review of the information at crimejail.com does not conclusively support that there is/was an investigation. The form listed is a generic downloadable form from the FL AG site. The language from the Florida AG "email" refers to another company. When you look up the case number on the Florida AG site, there are no matches (although there are several matches starting with L14). Not saying the Invicta is not under or worthy of investigation...but names like "crimebuster report" (fictitious example), "true crimes", etc bring out the skeptic in me and encourage further research into the accuracy of the claims. I would imagine that a call to the FL AG office would determine if there is an ongoing investigation...and whether you could participate. It would appear pretty easy for a FL resident to make a consumer complaint...you might have to wait in line though...my in-laws lived in FL and it seemed to be a victim-rich environment. Regards, BG
Now that I'm not so fired up I would say that your analysis is objective . I think that there is a third party that may be involved that is trying to stir up some business possibly for a Law firm . As you mentioned a call to the FL AG office would shed light on this matter .
I sent an email last night to the Cust svc rep I have been dealing with on my claim and received a prompt reply this morning . Also in earlier emails I sent to 2 cust sxc reps , I did offer suggestions for improved customer service and the latest person said he would forward them up the chain .

·
Registered
530 Posts
I haven't dealt with them in years but originally they had a contract place doing their service work and they were seriously terrible. As I understand it they are in-house now. The one time I had to send a watch back they were better than a lot of high end outfits I've dealt with. I got a card when they received the watch with a projected completion date and when I called them they were polite and responsive. The watch came back right on time.

The actual warranty work was something else though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts