The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
Neither of those are perpetual -it's a 7T86. And a lovely one at that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice! But whats "chr" on the day display supposed to mean?

... from my phone, with the spell check from hell.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Whats inexpensive to you and whats the model number as I cant seem to locate it!
TIA
The model is: SPC131P1 "Neo-Classic Alarm Perpetual Chronograph". They have it with gold lettering and brown leather strap too... model SPC129P1

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Separately, I am not digging the way it shows the month and the date. It appears you'll have to push a button to get it to read one or the other?

Is it Friday the 8th in the 2nd picture and Tuesday the 19th in the 3rd? Or a Friday in Jan. and a Tuesday in December? I'm going to assume the red semicircle end surrounds the date of the month and you push a button for the month readout which is really just there to be sure the date advances past the 31st automatically on 30 day months and February.

Frankly due to all this, I am not a big fan. At least not as of now.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Interesting way of using the chrono ... Perhaps not entirelly logical, yet I like it in a weird way.

... from my phone, with the spell check from hell.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I just ordered one. if you want it in black its as low as $159 but the shipping charge gets it about fifteen dollars from the white at $169

·
Registered
507 Posts
I just ordered one. if you want it in black its as low as $159 but the shipping charge gets it about fifteen dollars from the white at $169
Did you get it from a popular auction site? I didn't look very hard - just creation watches and watches88.

Please post some pics and a review when you receive it. I'd like to hear your thoughts..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts