The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising our favorite auction site today and picked up this 7006-8059 for the list price (no one else bid) of $25 plus S+H.

I was really taken by the dial with its subtle orange 6/9/12 markers and more so after I looked up more pictures on google. If I'm not mistaken, the crystal is acrylic so it should polish nicely. One never knows with these gambles!

Oh, the other thing I found very interesting is that it comes on a vintage Tissot bracelet (not sure which model it will fit) but I figured that was darn near worth the price of admission alone as vintage Swiss 19mm bracelets seem to be well-liked.

I will post pics in October when I pick her up in the USA.

Picture from the seller:

Attachments

·
Special Member
6,536 Posts
Great find. I love the 7006's. Not many have the crown at 3o'clock, either.

Dial looks great. If the crystal polishes out you have a real winner. If not the replacements are cheap.

Remember the date sets by traditional crown quick set but the day changes by pushing the crown IN.

Congrats!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great find. I love the 7006's. Not many have the crown at 3o'clock, either.

Dial looks great. If the crystal polishes out you have a real winner. If not the replacements are cheap.

Remember the date sets by traditional crown quick set but the day changes by pushing the crown IN.

Congrats!
Thanks for the instructions on the day/date changing...definitely something I would not have figured out in the beginning! Thanks again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts