The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Bulova was acquired by Citizen back in '08, I am assuming I am in the correct forum. Has anyone had any experience with the new Bulova Accutron ll's yet? They will not be available in the USA until late August or early September. I am hoping someone in Europe or Asia has gotten one of these by now as I believe they are available "over there". My mother bought me a cheap Accutron when my parents packed me off to college in the early 70's. I still have the watch but it stopped running many years ago. I want to get either the Accutron ll Alpha model 97A110 or the 96A155 model. The retail price is around $500 but the AD's are already giving 25% off when you pre-order/special order. Has anyone had experience with either of these? They look very retro and they have the Bulova Precisionist movement in them. Any information about these watches would be greatly appreciated:D.

·
Registered
195 Posts
There is a guy on Timezone who has bought two of them and given them pretty good reviews. I think they look great and have seriously considered getting the "Moonview" (Astronaut homage). Should still be up on their Public Forum front page still.

·
Registered
195 Posts
There is a guy on Timezone who has bought two of them and given them pretty good reviews. I think they look great and have seriously considered getting the "Moonview" (Astronaut homage). Should still be up on their Public Forum front page still.

Ooops, I should clarify his reviews were on the Moonview and the Snorkel, not the Alpha. Sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts