The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seiko 8f32-0350 should be arriving this week. I love my Landtreks and have been looking for this version that has a similar look, but probably more in line with a Sinn. Looks good on strap, but wonder if a Landtrek bracelet might fit. Pics borrowed from seller.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
nice looking watch...i am making a similiar one for my nephew...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Love that watch, have the blue in matte and polished case version, and a beater black in matte case I am rebuilding. I love the simplicity of this watch, in fact coincidentally I have one on my wrist on an Isofrane knock-off as I type!

Mark

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have it with me at the moment as watch was sent off to get new sapphire crystal installed and gaskets replaced, but believe diameter without crown is about 39mm. "Bartleby" on this forum is more familiar with these than I and may correct.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just received these photos from Duarte of sapphire crystals installed with underside anti-reflective coating. The 7c43 is the first watch I could afford to buy on my own late 80's and will keep forever. The 8f56 Landrek was received without original crystal and scratched, so had it replaced as well with others. All three reportedly passed pressure testing easily. Duarte at NEWW does great work and look forward to receiving these back soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts