The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the bluest blues that I am adding to my collection. I just picked up one of these beauties...and as rare as they are, I still managed to find one!

SEIKO 5 Superior SNZC27J1
Angelis ;D

·
Registered
845 Posts
I spent some time wearing my black dialed one last week. They are very nice. Glad you where able to add another example to your collection.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
You're on a Superior kick lately. I like the dial and hands very much. Curious use of the black and white day/date wheels.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nhoJ said:
You're on a Superior kick lately. I like the dial and hands very much. Curious use of the black and white day/date wheels.
Hey John:

These Superiors Kick Buttowski!
They're so darn will built, and very well executed, I just had to have this one too! ;D

Angelis ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sharkfinDave said:
8)

Electric blue dial is awesome.
Another fantastic find Angelis.
Will this be another cult following? lol.

Dave.
Definitely. My inbox (other forums) has been pounded with pms from very interested folk. ;) Angelis

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UpstandingCitizen said:
Awesome, Angelo!

Looks like the BFS hands, which are cool, and lord knows I'm a sucker for blue dials. ;D
I am such a sucker for blue dials...especially this magnitude blue. I also love the hands and day/date configuration...very well thought out design.

Angelis ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aladin_sane said:
I spent some time wearing my black dialed one last week. They are very nice. Glad you where able to add another example to your collection.
I tried to find one of yours too, but they're sold out everywhere...

Angelis ;D

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kenny said:
My son has that watch!! It looks so nice in person, You will like that one
You are right Kenny, I love it.

It just arrived, and it is absolutely beautiful. It's solid, bold and blue, and quite classy.

Angelis ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts