The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inbound Three New Citizen Divers For Restoration updated pictures

I picked these three up over over the last two weeks.
Should keep me busy once they arrive.
This will push the collection towards 20

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Lovely threesome,i'm sure they will look good when you give them some care and love :72:

Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Very nice Work ............

Very nice work 1386Paul. I especially like the way you set up everything and its to how good you do your work. :sign0098:Neat-ness is a priority, and clean-ness. Everything in order to proceede and get it done right. You have expertise in your work. Like how everything is in reach and has its order of purpose to do the job. Those divers will eventually become pieces that will last long, :08:because you have done it right. Quality is most defintely in your hands and thats how its done. ;)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice work 1386Paul. I especially like the way you set up everything and its to how good you do your work. :sign0098:Neat-ness is a priority, and clean-ness. Everything in order to proceede and get it done right. You have expertise in your work. Like how everything is in reach and has its order of purpose to do the job. Those divers will eventually become pieces that will last long, :08:because you have done it right. Quality is most defintely in your hands and thats how its done. ;)
Thanks for your reply 😜

·
Registered
708 Posts
Great work! I'm attempting to do the same on a 51-2273 that I've got on its way to me as well. As we all know, crystals are hard to come by, but if you've got the means and the time, could you measure the crystal on the 52-0110 that you have? I understand that some say they aren't compatible, but others say that they are.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
wow...incredible work...would love to own one of those...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Is it just me or these models looks the same as the 62MAS?

Nice work by the way. Saw one the other day but far from that condition you got before restoration:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Is it just me or these models looks the same as the 62MAS?

Nice work by the way. Saw one the other day but far from that condition you got before restoration:)
I think a lot of dive watches from that era bear a strong resemblance to one another. I've never owned a 62MAS, but I do have a 6106-8100 that's similar in size. I can tell you these Citizen divers are substantially larger and heavier than that one!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts