The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love sport divers...

So, I was cruising our favorite auction site and stumbled upon this piece for $120...not cheap, but seems to be "all there" with correct crown and caseback. I don't see any rust coming through the center or date window. Furthermore, I can still see machining marks on the top of the case which is a good sign. I'm enjoying the risks of combing through crap pics to try and read the tea leaves of what may be good or not.

So, I took a chance as I have a spare NOS crystal hanging around...she'll head over to Richard in the UK in February for treatment once I retrieve her in the US of A. If all goes well, cost plus service should render a decently bought piece...let's see!

Cheers...

Attachments

·
Craftsman
4,065 Posts
That was a nice score.

I had been watching that from the start at $99 and as soon as the seller saw it was being watched by 5 of us he raised the buy it now from $99 to $119.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was a nice score.

I had been watching that from the start at $99 and as soon as the seller saw it was being watched by 5 of us he raised the buy it now from $99 to $119.
Thanks...will post pics when she's ready! I'll have to shoot you a PM. When I go back to the USA, I am normally in PA. I see you're in NE PA.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts