Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THAT is impressive.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ooooof! Whoever was wearing that at the time must have been thankful they were wearing the watch, would have made a bit of a mess of their arm otherwise.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I did something similar years ago. My wife was using an angle grinder and I handed her a cup of tea, she turned round with the angle grinder still running an caught my watch.
I was thankful it was the watch and not me.
moral of the story - steer clear of women and power tools.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I did something similar years ago. My wife was using an angle grinder and I handed her a cup of tea, she turned round with the angle grinder still running an caught my watch.
I was thankful it was the watch and not me.
moral of the story - steer clear of women and power tools.
Home made loaf ?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bench grinder with 2 wheels. Leaning into the work on one wheel, not minding the other wheel. That would be my "educated" guess.

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
690 Posts
The best one I saw was a tuna that must have slide down the road on someone’s wrist. The wearer must have had some serious road rash if they weren’t wearing leather.

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The best one I saw was a tuna that must have slide down the road on someone’s wrist. The wearer must have had some serious road rash if they weren’t wearing leather.
I saw a Casio Edifice (or similar) a couple years back where half the bezel was scrapped off from what looked like a motorcycle crash or something but the seller replaced the crystal. The watch actually looked pretty cool in that condition ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts