The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here again if nobody has any problems with me doing that, the reason for not posting is that when the SCWF upheavel started I didn't like where it was going:undecided: but over the last 12 months or so I have seen some really good posting so would like to be a part of that again.:)

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
well welcome back glad to have you again with us...dont be shy and join in..we won't bite

·
Administrator
30,123 Posts
Obviously we would all welcome you to start posting again but on one condition, you try not to put us all to shame with that collection of yours !! :)

You should show it so the newer guys can see what a mega collection looks like ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
To post or not to post is entirely up to you as long as the mods permit. If people don't agree with you or don't like what you are saying, they can always add you to their respective ignore lists.

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
It would be great to see you posting here again mate :clap::clap::clap::clap:
you're a good bloke, every time I put this 6138 on I think how nice it was of you to give me the bracelet

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Just make like you never left here, and you were just the guy we needed
to because you knowledge left with you when you left. So start spilling it all over again.
You have great insight's of a lot of what many need to knowso just make like you were on Vacation for a while.
Wondered where you went ............... .

Like Tiger saying ...." Show the new guys what it is all about ............ Yeh ". Lets see it again.
Hey martog, don't go on (vacation) again to soon again you hear.
The last one was a little to long.
Welcome back ......Mark.
Aloha

·
Registered
9,869 Posts
Absolutely!

Obviously we would all welcome you to start posting again but on one condition, you try not to put us all to shame with that collection of yours !! :)

You should show it so the newer guys can see what a mega collection looks like ;)
:iagree:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome back. I've only just recently joined, in comparison to most, and this forum is great. Looking forward to your future posts.
Regards, David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Welcome back Mark! Always glad to see one of the "Old Gang" show back up. Hopefully fences will be mended and others will return.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Here again if nobody has any problems with me doing that, the reason for not posting is that when the SCWF upheavel started I didn't like where it was going:undecided: but over the last 12 months or so I have seen some really good posting so would like to be a part of that again.:)

Cheers
Mark
Hi Mark, good to see you back.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Aloha Mark , I'm pretty new to this forum . I'm sure you had good reason for your sabbatical...it sounds like you are a respected member by the looks of the other posts .
So , Welcome Back...It takes a bit of gumption to reconsider and come back to what seems to me to be a great forum with a bunch of great people ......Group Hug....

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Guys appreciate it>

My Watch collection has some beautiful watches in it now its taken me a while but I'm getting there. I've stopped buying for buying sake and focused on the really nice additions. I'll post some of my most admired peices soon.

Cheers
Mark

1 - 20 of 27 Posts