The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Special Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is located in an area I just do not frequent and I have stopped by twice before only to find them closed. Yesterday I was driving right by on my way to a job and had a few minutes to stop in and browse. I was both surprised and pleased by the amount of inventory and pricing at 25% off msrp is not bad considering it is a tony bricks and mortar place. I took a few pics but the only watch I looked at was one of the new 38.5mm solar Padi divers (for my son) and I much prefer it over the mini-turtle that he has been drooling over. Here are some pics;
Rectangle Automotive exterior Shelving Art Display case
Computer Audio equipment Gadget Personal computer Computer hardware
Watch Liquid Fluid Gas Font
Automotive design Shelving Rectangle Display case Automotive exterior

·
Administrator
33,740 Posts
You get a better display than I do in my local.

·
Special Member
15,221 Posts
I like seeing those discounts. Full MSRP can be painful. nice spread.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Similar experience on Friday. I went to the dealership to purchase my car coming off lease and passed a sign that said Seiko on it. After the transaction was complete I circled back around and was pleasantly surprised. AD had a wide selection of many brands and was pleased to see (3) full cases of Seiko. 1 was dress watches, 1 was dive watches and 1 was the new Seiko 5 stuff. I had never seen the King Samurai in person and have been infatuated with it in pics - let me tell you it is even better in person. I never noticed the gold 200m and gold tip on the second hand (nice touch). MSRP said $595 and they were willing to deal down to $455 without much hassle. I didn't pull the trigger because I have 2 vintage beauties in the shop that money is earmarked for...but probably going to have to do it.

JR
IG: @my_seiko_obsession

1 - 6 of 6 Posts