The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
how about the negative of the logos on a BLACK hat =) white gets dirty awfullyyyy fast. anyone w/ a young boy who plays baseball knows that one all too well. =)

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
772 Posts
I would totally love a hat and T with the left part of the banner plus the SCWF overprinted on the wave and the Japan flag Those colors on a black T shirt / cap would look fan-tas-tic 8)

I'll try to do a cut and paste kinda

a bit later, gotta go

[size=1.45em]Thian help me out ? Do you see what I mean?

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jeje3325 said:
I would totally love a hat and T with the left part of the banner plus the SCWF overprinted on the wave and the Japan flag Those colors on a black T shirt / cap would look fan-tas-tic !
One thing with printing and embroidering is that the costs tend to go up with each added color.

I do think your idea of using the graphics on the banner would look great on a t-shirt but may be too busy for the small printing space available on a cap.

I'll throw my vote in for a black or blue cap as well, maybe something like these two very quickly done microsoft paint renditions.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Exemple of a SCWF I would love

Its a little rough I would see the letters a little more same tone bit more transparent but you get the idea

Sold : I'll take it!

And same on a black, tan, kaki T shirt across the chest is a winner for me

·
Registered
547 Posts
Jeje3325 said:
Here is an exemple of a t shirt / cap logo I would love.
I'm not an expert with the saturation of colors but you guys get the idea?

what say you guys??
[/quote]

Yeah! Give me that graphic on a black or navy blue t-shirt! Where do I send the money?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Re: Exemple of a SCWF I would love

Ahh...would be cool if it was just the sun and the SCWF Text with no background....now I would actually wear that O0

1 - 15 of 15 Posts