The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Ya know I saw Seiya's pics and said "hmm ok not bad but not great." I knew better though as pics are often deceiving. I've read that one complained of it's height for a dress watch +13mm. Also read that the date looks off because of the 6R in this size case. These complaints however wouldn't be mine I believe. The domed saph is gorgeous....these pics do it some justice it sure is pretty :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
862 Posts
I agreee. I almost posted again about this model. I did a few weeks ago... Seiyas website explains the collaboration. I may buy it. Been struggling for weeks with it. Trying to fill 2 holes in my collection very carefully and this model may take one of my two available seats. Just nervous i"ll grow tired of it being that it s a dress watch and I only have one dress I like.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
Jan-10 said:
I agreee. I almost posted again about this model. I did a few weeks ago... Seiyas website explains the collaboration. I may buy it. Been struggling for weeks with it. Trying to fill 2 holes in my collection very carefully and this model may take one of my two available seats. Just nervous i"ll grow tired of it being that it s a dress watch and I only have one dress I like.
Only one way to find out right! :-X
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,919 Posts
This watch does not have a sapphire crystal. It uses domed Hardlex instead.


I personally like the sunburst pattern of the dial, very nice. Also like the fact that it comes with a decent deployant clasp instead of pin and buckle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
862 Posts
I just decided to buy it. Thanks guys, this was just the push I needed. Seriously, this model has been on my mind every day for weeks now. The dauphine hands, the blue second hand, the raised markers man I love everything about it. We have not mentioned the strap. I read it is Awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
minidriver said:
This watch does not have a sapphire crystal. It uses domed Hardlex instead.


I personally like the sunburst pattern of the dial, very nice. Also like the fact that it comes with a decent deployant clasp instead of pin and buckle.
Ahh I thought it was saph thx for correcting me.

hah your finding out! Congrats on your new watch I look forward to your pics Jan-10
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,504 Posts
I wish the hands were seperated in those pictures above. That's the money shot!

Seiko must have used this seconds hand in a dozen models by now.

Congratulations Jay. Please share your comments and pictures.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Lovely... once again shows that Seiko makes a more beautiful $500 watch than anyone else on earth...

Love that it has a slightly larger case than the 029.

Cheers - Jeff C
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nhoJ said:
I wish the hands were seperated in those pictures above. That's the money shot!

Seiko must have used this seconds hand in a dozen models by now.

Congratulations Jay. Please share your comments and pictures.

hehe the owner asked if i wanted the hands to be moved. i said leave it ;D
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top