The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have reached a point where, aside from the Vostok in the post, I feel I have all the divers I want (of those that fall below my self-imposed price limit!).

One of these is a gift for my wife awaiting the right occasion...

Here's how they look:

(There are a couple more 6309s not pictured)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Beautiful collection! Also the strap selection is wonderful! I too am at this very point in time. I have all the 7548s (two of each) other than one that I am still hunting for 7548-701a. and all the 7c43s. Then add several Citizens and other types of Seikos thrown in I too am at the end. But then again I just got my first Seiko clock for the wall and I have lots of wall space!!!!!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I'm sorry but your SCWF membership has been rescinded. There is no such thing as "enough divers" and posting such blaspheme is in clear violation of the SCWF rules and regulations. Please seek therapy.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
:85:

I'm sorry but your SCWF membership has been rescinded. There is no such thing as "enough divers" and posting such blaspheme is in clear violation of the SCWF rules and regulations. Please seek therapy.
Just a joke ;) .... Nice collection but enough?????

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments all! If I'm being honest I probably mean 'Enough divers for now...'. I do plan to go a while without getting any more though (unless I see something I really can't pass up!).

To be fair, look at how poorly represented Seiko (not to mention Citizen and Orient!) are in my non-divers:

Clearly where I should be focusing... ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
(P.S. Can you tell I like domed acrylic crystals!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
4,772 Posts
Nice collection you got there, Tobi. On the divers, is the one in the middle of second row the one for your wife? I like it, been thinking of one to get for mine. What's the model?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Ray, yes that's the one. It's a 2625-0010. It's quartz which I think is a plus for gifts for non WISs, since more sensibly inclined people often lack the patience to swirl and reset a watch whenever they want to wear it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts