The Watch Site banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have reached a point where, aside from the Vostok in the post, I feel I have all the divers I want (of those that fall below my self-imposed price limit!).

One of these is a gift for my wife awaiting the right occasion...

Here's how they look:

(There are a couple more 6309s not pictured)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Beautiful collection! Also the strap selection is wonderful! I too am at this very point in time. I have all the 7548s (two of each) other than one that I am still hunting for 7548-701a. and all the 7c43s. Then add several Citizens and other types of Seikos thrown in I too am at the end. But then again I just got my first Seiko clock for the wall and I have lots of wall space!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments all! If I'm being honest I probably mean 'Enough divers for now...'. I do plan to go a while without getting any more though (unless I see something I really can't pass up!).

To be fair, look at how poorly represented Seiko (not to mention Citizen and Orient!) are in my non-divers:

Clearly where I should be focusing... ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
(P.S. Can you tell I like domed acrylic crystals!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Ray, yes that's the one. It's a 2625-0010. It's quartz which I think is a plus for gifts for non WISs, since more sensibly inclined people often lack the patience to swirl and reset a watch whenever they want to wear it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.