The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is in the mail.... My first Swiss Chronograph with the 7750 movement. I’ve wanted this for years now. Finally, it’s on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I remember I used to have one of these.
Great watch congrats, please don’t fail to share photos.
Thanks. I will. I’m going to wear it with this bracelet. I think it will ‘mesh’ nicely.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember I used to have one of these.
Great watch congrats, please don’t fail to share photos.
Thanks. I will. I’m going to wear it with this bracelet. I think it will ‘mesh’ nicely.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Wow that’s great, I can see you’re already visualizing yourself putting it on your wrist. That’s a great feeling, I guess a lot of watch enthusiasts here will relate.
well good luck on that 👍
Stay safe and wear in good health and wealth!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Terrific watch! I’m a big Hamilton fan and my first automatic watch was (and is) this Hamilton Khaki Chronograph. I also have the Pan Europ Chrono when they reissued them in 2015 I believe. The 7750 may be my favorite movement overall. Both my Hammies keep incredible time with the Pan Europ at COSC- level accuracy.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Terrific watch! I’m a big Hamilton fan and my first automatic watch was (and is) this Hamilton Khaki Chronograph. I also have the Pan Europ Chrono when they reissued them in 2015 I believe. The 7750 may be my favorite movement overall. Both my Hammies keep incredible time with the Pan Europ at COSC- level accuracy.

The Khaki Chronograph was my second choice and will be purchased eventually. All wonderful watches. I’ve currently had the one on the left maybe four years.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
The Khaki Automatic is a foundational watch. There is a lot of history with it. This is my Pan Europ. My only issue is that it is certainly a large watch.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Beautiful watch! Enjoy wearing it.
I had two Hamilton chrono's with the 7750 movements. Great watches! I only sold them to feed my Seiko addiction...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts