The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i lost my pup of 8 years. i would trade every watch i got for him back. he was my best friend. my heart hurts soo bad today

·
Registered
808 Posts
today i lost my pup of 8 years. i would trade every watch i got for him back. he was my best friend. my heart hurts soo bad today

I grieved more when I lost my little k9 friend than when my parents passed and I loved them dearly.
Pets are more than just animals and they can be closer to us than our closest human family or friends.

Print out your favourite pic of your buddy and put it where you will see it every day. I found this helped me a lot in the grieving process. It just feels like my little friend is there with me all the time.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I still miss my Chow-Chow who lived a wonderful 14 years. We all become attached to inanimate objects, whether they are cars, houses, or watches, but they never return our feelings.

Life and love are precious. Dogs know only unconditional love if treated with love and kindness.

My Shana....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Yes losing a dog is difficult to go through. He crossed over the Rainbow and is in that place all good dogs go when their time on earth is over.

My condolences.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
My sympathies mate.....

Have only had this little fella for 4 months but he's already a massive part of the family

·
Registered
235 Posts
Kenny-Feeling your loss! I loved my Black Lab too much cause he loved our family so much.The Time I spent with my Lab was the best Time-always.
I cannot have a dog because of residence rules. But one of my many brothers who did not migrate South,recently rescued an amazing Long Hair Chihuahua pup.I look forward to my weekly visits there now cause that dog sits next to me,he senses I'm a Dog person and we share some good feelings. Oh and one of this dogs many talents is supervising the 4 big cats that had lived there before the dogs arrival.If you are able to then check area Pet rescue and save a Dog that will be your pal -unconditionally. Oh and Cats are good too but they will not fetch.Old Saying in Washington,D.C., a town full of cut throat politicians-'If your in need of a friend here, get a dog.'-Always True IMOP-
Eli Forseiko

1 - 15 of 15 Posts